This Safari takes you to Lake Manyara, famous for lush green vegetation, tree climbing lions; thousands of pink-hued flamingos, large water birds, and troops of baboons, among others.
You then proceed to the “endless plains” of Serengeti, site of the annual Great Migration, when an estimated three million wildebeests, zebras, and gazelles migrate into Kenya’s Maasai Mara.
The Safari then winds down at the Ngongoro for a breath-taking, blue-green landscape dotted with plains, lakes and forests.
You will also see an eerie, otherworldly “land that time forgot”, populated with massive bull elephants, rhinos, wildebeests, and the highest concentration of lions in Africa.
The Ngorongoro Crater is a UNESCO World Heritage Site known as the Eighth Wonder of the World.
- Private vehicle and guide
- Unrivalled Great Migration viewing (July-Sept)
- Picturesque views
- Ngorongoro Crater, a UNESCO World Heritage Site accommodation: Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge, Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge, and Ngorongoro Serena Safari Lodge
- 5 nights’ accommodation
- Accommodation on full board basis (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Park entrance fees and game drives
- Round trip transport in a 4 x 4 safari land cruiser
- Concessions and crater fees (1 entry)
- Services of a professional English speaking driver guide
- 1 liter bottle of drinking water per person per day
- Government taxes (VAT)
- Hand sanitizer in the game vehicle