This is the ultimate private luxury safari through Kenya.
It takes you to the Samburu ecosystem, which is rich in wildlife and also famous for its abundance in rare northern specialist species, such as the Grevy Zebra, Somali Ostrich, Reticulated Giraffe, Gerenuk and the Beisa Oryx (Samburu Special).
It then proceeds to the Ol Pejeta Conservancy, a 90,000-acre wildlife conservancy situated on the equator between the foothills of the Aberdares and Mount Kenya.
Ol Pejeta is the largest black rhino sanctuary in East Africa, and the only place in Kenya to see chimpanzees.
The sanctuary was established to rehabilitate animals rescued from the black market.
It then proceeds to the rolling grasslands of the Maasai Mara.
- Flights as per the itinerary with a 15-kg baggage only;.i.e. Nairobi-Samburu; Nanyuki-Mara-Nairobi
- Seven nights accommodation
- Accommodation on a full board basis (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Park entrance fees and game drives
- Round trip transport in a 4×4 Safari Land Cruiser
- Services of a professional English-speaking driver/guide
- A litre bottle of drinking water per person per day
- Government taxes (VAT)
- Hand sanitizer in the game vehicle
- Items of personal nature like telephone calls, drinks, etc.
- Optional activities like visit to Maasai villages, balloon safari etc.
- Travel insurance and tips/gratuities to the driver/guide, and hotel staff.