This safari takes you to the Samburu ecosystem, which is rich in wildlife, and also famous for its abundance in rare northern specialist species, such as the Grevy Zebra, Somali Ostrich, Reticulated Giraffe, Gerenuk, and the Beisa Oryx (Samburu Special)
It then proceeds to the Ol Pejeta Conservancy, a 90,000-acre wildlife conservancy situated on the equator between the foothills of the Aberdares, and Mount Kenya.
It is the largest black rhino sanctuary in East Africa, and the only place in Kenya to see chimpanzees, in a their natural home established to rehabilitate animals rescued from the black market.
It still proceeds to the rolling grasslands of the Maasai Mara with an overnight at the “Bird Watchers Paradise” Lake Nakuru.
- Seven nights accommodation
- Accommodation on a full-board basis (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Round trip transport in a 4×4 Safari Land Cruiser
- Services of a professional English-speaking driver/guide
- A litre bottle of drinking water per person per day
- Government taxes (VAT)
- Hand sanitizer in the game vehicle
- Flights (options exit )
- Items of personal nature like telephone calls, drinks, etc.
- Optional activities like visit to Maasai/Samburu villages, Balloon Safari etc.
- Travel insurance and tips/gratuities to the driver/guide, and hotel staff.