This tour takes you on a nine-day extreme wild adventure to “discover” Uganda.
Kibale is the best reserve in Africa, where you’ll view chimps, and navigate a thick jungle with a towering canopy.
The Bwindi Impenetrable Forest is a magnificent green swathe of dense rainforest. It’s so ancient that it survived the last ice age.
A recently-proclaimed World Heritage site, Bwindi is one of the most biologically diverse locations on earth.
Additionally, you will enjoy a boat-ride upstream the calm Victoria Nile!
- Airport transfers
- Ride in a comfy 4wd vehicle
- Accommodation and meals as per the itinerary
- Visit to the Igongo Cultural Village
- Boat trips
- Hike to the top of the Murchison Falls
- One Gorilla permit per person to be secured and paid for in advance @US$700.00
- Park fees
- Community visits
- Ziwa Sanctuary Rhino Tour
- Services of an English-speaking driver/guide.
- En route lunches
- Game drives
- All government taxes
- Flights (options exit)
- Items of personal nature like telephone calls, drinks, etc.
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance and tips/gratuities to the driver/guide, and hotel staff.