4 Days / 3 Nights Maasai Mara & Lake Nakuru
The breathtaking East African Rift Valley hosts several lakes which host abundant birdlife with pick flamingoes, besides plenty of game, dominating Lake Nakuru. Extend to the Maasai Mara, one of the wonders of the world. This is the arena for the annual migration.
Undulating East Africa Rift Valley
Home of the flamingos
Game viewing opportunity
Annual Wildebeests Migration ( July – Sept)
Private vehicle & guide
Accommodation: Mara Serena Safari Lodge in the Mara Triangle & Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge inside Lake Nakuru Nat. Park
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- Accommodation on full board basis (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Park entrance fees and game drives
- Round trip transport in a 4 x 4 safari land cruiser
- Services of a professional English speaking driver guide
- 1 litre bottle of drinking water per person per day
- Government taxes (VAT)
- Hand sanitizer in the game vehicle
- Flights (options exit)
- Items of personal nature like telephone calls, drinks, etc.
- Optional activities like visit to Maasai village, balloon safari etc.
Travel insurance & Tips/gratuities to the driver/guide and hotel staff.
Each of 4 persons in a land cruise:
03.Jan-31.March: USD$ 920.00
01.Apr -15.June: USD$ 770.00
15.June - 31.Oct: USD$1,340.00
01.Nov -22.Dec: USD$ 840.00
**Our rates are per person sharing
**Please treat all rates as a guide only:
**All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
**Easter, Festive seasons & Single supplements may apply
**Request a quote for the best, most current rates available.
We are sorry, this tour is not available to book at the moment
You must enter a tour map code in the appropriate field when editing your tour in order for it to be displayed here
The Mara, is a large national game reserve in Narok, Kenya, contiguous with the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.